Recently we’ve seen quite a few hotel loyalties programs and airline’s alike selling air-miles and points, I mean can you blame them? Who doesn’t need the cash now right…?
some are good and some are even better.
Generally, I’m not a fan of buying points unless I have a specific destination in mind where I want to visit and buying points would save me some significant cash.
- Marriott’s latest promotion allows you to buy points with an impressive 60% bonus. Which is the best we’ve ever seen from them
- Usually Marriott will only allow to buy 50,000 point’s per year however in this promotion they’ve raised that to 100k which makes it all the better, you can do so by buying 2X 50k.
- The promotion is running till June 30th 2020
- The link to buying points is here
- I generally value a Marriott point at 0.5p each, and as you would usually pay £1.02 per point you would now pay £0.63 per point, which is really good
Are you taking advantage and buying in this offer? Let us know in the comments below.
Or you can sign up to our news letter and be the first to get out latest content.